NEW For Fall 2018! Semi-Private Weight Loss Program
Professional, Personal Fitness & Nutrition Coaching
You could try online weight loss programs, if you have the discipline to follow it on your own.
You could join a big gym and take group fitness classes, if you’re comfortable in that environment.
But what if you aren’t excited about either of those options?
Then our new Semi-Private Weight Loss Coaching Program just might be the perfect fit for you.
This program is all about meeting you where you are in all areas – fitness, nutrition, pain points – and creating a workout plan that fits best for where you are, and where you want to go.
How do we do that?
- You’ll follow workouts geared to your exact fitness needs, from the beginner returning to fitness, to those who have injury concerns, even for the advanced athlete training for a specific event.
- A private workout setting. Our facility is very quiet during semi-private class times, and this program only has 1-3 people training at a time. No big crowds to walk through, just you, your coach, and maybe 1-2 other like minded individuals.
- Do you have injury concerns? We take all new clients through a Functional Movement Screening to determine what types of exercises might cause problems so we can avoid those, and focus on drills that make you feel better over time.
- Need help on the nutrition side? We provide expert guidance in developing better nutrition habits with coaching following the highly acclaimed Precision Nutrition coaching system.
- Gain confidence by seeing your results over time with our complete weight loss, performance and measurement monitoring system (recommended but not required)
- Remember, we’re in this together! We’ll work to keep you on track to your long-term goals with a simple but powerful accountability system.
This time CAN be different!
No silly gimmicks, pills or magic formulas.
No more being embarrassed of your gut. No more covering up your hips and thighs.
No more hoping that someone else is more out of shape than you.
I was looking for a program that was easy to follow, and wouldn’t cut out all the foods I enjoy. Just 6 weeks later and I’m convinced this was the best fit for me. I began by counting down until my 30 days would be over, but after two weeks I stopped because I enjoy it so much. I lost 14 lbs in the first 30 days, and 20 lbs in the first 6 weeks*. This is so exciting and motivating! The changes I have felt beyond the weight loss are incredible. I used to drink multiple cups of coffee a day to stay awake. I couldn’t start the day without a cup or else I felt like a zombie. Since starting the program, , I have cut out the “need” for coffee, and now enjoy a cup of black coffee as a treat. I also have a lot more energy, especially in the morning, which is incredible, because I am far from a morning person. I had been on almost every diet and workout roller coaster out there. This program has made me feel the best I have felt in a really long time. I have more energy than ever, I am more conscious about what I am eating, and I feel amazing. I look forward to my early morning workouts with Jim & Rich every week (even though I typically can’t walk the next day). Having accountability be a part of this process has strengthened my willpower and determination which has made all the difference in my success. – Elizabeth Martineau
Since starting Power Source I have lost 20 lbs, with the last 10 coming in just 30 days when I added the nutrition program too.* I’ve learned to eat healthier, and my clothes fit better! Not to mention, my energy levels have increased and I’m in a better mood on a regular basis. Surprisingly, I was not hungry on the nutrition program and found it easy to stay on the program. In fact, I just started up a new 30 day program! -Jeff Davis
Special thanks to my coaches and trainers from Power Source Training Center. Their tough workouts, coupled with kind and positive encouragement and motivation, pushed me not only physically but mentally as well. My transformation this past year has been incredible. Most importantly, thank you to my husband, John, and our four children. They were here for me every step of the way and have always loved me even when I couldn’t love myself. My journey is not over but cheers to being 44 and finally feeling comfortable in my own skin! -Patrice Harvey (Leominster, MA)
* – Results vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as typical.
We are not promising a quick fix.
What we are offering is assistance in totally transforming how you approach exercise and nutrition for the long term.
You’ll build habits that last by mastering the fundamentals of nutrition, and finding ways to fit exercise into a schedule that makes sense for your busy lifestyle.
If this sounds like something that would be critical to improving your health, we are ready to help you.